Adrian Jock (hereinafter referred to as “AJ”) recognizes the privacy interests of the businesses and consumers on which he collects information and has implemented comprehensive and formal data protection policies which balance privacy expectations with the legitimate business need of his customers.
AJ has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate his firm commitment to privacy. AJ believes that concern for everyone’s privacy is a basis for sound business practices within internet marketing and other domains. This statement is intended to apply to all customers and visitors of web sites owned and operated by AJ.
Collection of Information
• AJ does not collect personally identifiable information about visitors except when visitors specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis.
Such information may be used by AJ for the following purposes: contacting a subscriber or a visitor who commented on a blog post for sending the information such subscriber or visitor signed up to receive.
Any of your personal data will never be sold or otherwise revealed to other third parties unless we are required to do so by law. AJ may share with partners or other third parties non-personal aggregate information.
• Visitors also should be aware that non-personal information (for example IP addresses) and data may be automatically collected through the standard operation of AJ internet servers.
• AJ does not collect credit card specific information.
• AJ does not use “cookies”.
Upon a visitor’s or subscriber’s request, AJ will:
• allow any visitor/subscriber to “opt out” of further contacts;
• use reasonable efforts to allow visitors/subscribers to update/correct personal information previously submitted.
Links to Other Websites
AdrianJock.com includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of AJ. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is subject to their privacy statements. AJ’s privacy statement does not apply to information you may submit to those sites. I encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
AJ reserves the right to change this privacy statement at anytime.
This privacy statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any other person or entity.
Please check this page periodically for changes.
* * *
Last Revision: May 9, 2013.